||Ashton Park is located in Williamson County, Tennessee, just minutes from Interstate 65.
Situated near one of the largest shopping areas in the Mid-state (Cool Springs Galleria), a host of quality restaurants for fine and casual dining, and the Historic District of Downtown Franklin, Ashton Park provides a balance between seclusion and convenience.
Ashton Park is a unique gated community encompassing both Traditional homes with large lots and “low maintenance living” in the form of Cottage homes and Townhomes with private courtyards and community maintained landscaping. A walk through Ashton Park is like taking a step back in time, where neighbors take long walks in the evening and chat with each other by name. If you prefer an early morning stroll, you may encounter deer and turkey also out for a walk.
Quick Tips For New Residents!
NEWS FOR ALL RESIDENTS
|Metropolitan Property Management|
4011 Armory Oaks Dr
Nashville, TN 37204
|SECURITY CAMERAS |
There are security cameras installed at both the Cool Springs and McEwen entrances. If any resident experiences a burglary or observes unusual activity at our entrances, please notify Metropolitan Property Management (615-915-3204) at once. If you experience a burglary, please call the police first and then Metropolitan Property Management.
Solicitors must have a City of Franklin Permit. If they knock on your door and do not have a permit, please call the non-emergency # for the Franklin Police Dept., which is 794-2513. Parents, please talk to you kids about possibly not answering the door to strangers while you are away from the house. We want everyone to be safe!
HOME ALARM REGISTRATION
City of Franklin code requires that any residence with an alarm system obtain a permit. The initial residential permit fee is $10.00. Permits expire every December 31 and may be renewed for $5.00.
For more information visit the City of Franklin web site. Click here to download the permit application form.
|No vehicles for Ashton Park residents shall be permitted to remain overnight (11:59PM-6:00AM) on the streets of the subdivision. Adequate garage and driveway parking space is available with each home for multiple vehicles. All vehicles may park on the streets during the daytime, subject to all other provisions of the Policy Manual.|
Vehicles for visitors or non-resident family members may be parked overnight on the street as long as they are parked as close as possible to the curb. The Board requests that you notify the property manager with the vehicle's make, model, and color. This will help ensure that your visitor does not receive an unnecessary parking violation notice.
You will receive a warning for a parking violation before a fine is assessed to your account. For more description pertaining to Street Parking and the violation fines associated with non-adherence please review the Policy Manual.
All information below is from the City of Franklin Solid Waste Dept web page:
Residential brush service is provided within the City limits of Franklin at no additional charge. The Solid Waste Department uses knuckleboom trucks to load piles of brush that are too large for workers to load by hand. This method of collection is safer and allows the Department to provide a quicker and more efficient service.
- Please leave enough room for the knuckleboom to operate. Place your brush at least 5 ft. away from your garbage container and other potential obstacles such as mail boxes, fences, walls, water meters, telephone connection boxes and parked vehicles. Avoid placing brush under low-hanging tree limbs or power lines.
- You can stack your piles of brush end to end, or on top of one another (not tangled). In general, height doesn’t matter, but all brush needs to be cut to appropriate lengths (6 to 8 feet).
- Brush must be placed at the edge of the street, curb or alley (within the City’s right of way) no later than 7:00 a.m. on your regular trash pick-up day. Brush SHALL NOT be placed on cul-de-sac islands, vacant lots, or boulevards and MUST NOT be materials resulting from tree pruning or removal at an address other than the collection point.
- Please place all brush close enough to the curb or street for the truck to reach it. Brush will not be collected if it’s inaccessible.
- Please place only true brush to the curb. Lumber and construction material will not be picked-up if placed at curbside.